A Preliminary Proposal for Electricity Price Forecasting in the Long Run
Publication Type:Conference Paper
Cite this Research Publication
S. G., “A Preliminary Proposal for Electricity Price Forecasting in the Long Run”, 2016.
Related Research Publications
- Effect of Varying Sample Sizes Electricity Prices: European Case
- Is Government Support Only the Criteria for Renewable Energy Generation in Tamil Nadu? Accounting for Regulation Uncertainties and Business Risks
- Are Owners With Independent Houses Switch to Green Energy? Indian Case.
- Electricity price forecasting in the short run with ensembels: Indian market
- The Status of Energy Price Modelling and its Relevance to Marketing in Emerging Economies