Preparation of Insecticidal Principles of Garlic
Cite this Research Publication
A. Banerji, “Preparation of Insecticidal Principles of Garlic”, 1975.
Related Research Publications
- Convenient synthesis of multi-labelled mevalonic acids
- Environmental persistence of diallyl disulfide, an insecticidal principle of garlic and its metabolism in mosquito, Culex pipiens quinquifasciatus Say
- Studies on Biosynthesis of Fusicoccin: A Thesis
- Toxicity of capillin, the insecticidal principle of Artemisia nilagirica Clarke.
- Isolation and characterization of larvicidal principle of garlic