Property tax as a source of urban finance
Publication Type:Conference Paper
Source:National Workshop on Urban Finance, NIPFP, New Delhi (1985)
Cite this Research Publication
Shyam Nath, “Property tax as a source of urban finance”, in National Workshop on Urban Finance, NIPFP, New Delhi, 1985.
Related Research Publications
- Provision of urban public services: An economic analysis of municipal government vs. autonomous board
- Housing and urbanization: Economic and social dimensions- A Brief Note
- Financing of urban public services: property tax vs. user charges
- A model of local fiscal assignment: Some empirical results for Mauritius
- Property Tax Growth in Metropolitan Cities of India'