The quantum effects in quadratically damped systems
Publication Type:Journal Article
Source:Physics Letters A, Elsevier, Volume 192, Number 5, p.331–336 (1994)
Cite this Research Publication
G. Ambika and Nandakumaran, V. M., “The quantum effects in quadratically damped systems”, Physics Letters A, vol. 192, pp. 331–336, 1994.
Related Research Publications
- Scaling relations in the Lyapunov exponents of one dimensional maps
- Non-MSS sequences in the dynamics of a parametrically perturbed logistic map
- Computational aspects in Chaos and Nonlinear dynamics, Eds.
- Metastable States and Irregular Behaviour in a Josephson Junction with Nonlinear Resistance
- Dynamics of a Combination Map