On the radical bundle of a Lie algebra bundle
Publication Type:Journal Article
Source:Proceedings of the Jangjeon Mathematical Society, Volume 15, Number 4, p.447-453 (2012)
We show that the radical and nilradical bundles are characteristic ideal bundles of a Lie algebra bundle. Further a Lie algebra bundle is semisimple if and only if its derivation algebra bundle is semisimple.
cited By (since 1996)0
Cite this Research Publication
B. Sa Kiranagi, Prema, Gb, and Ranjitha, Ka, “On the radical bundle of a Lie algebra bundle”, Proceedings of the Jangjeon Mathematical Society, vol. 15, pp. 447-453, 2012.
Related Research Publications
- Koszul algebras from combinatorics, and thier products and invariant ideals
- Multi-electron donor organic molecules containing hydroquinone methyl-ether as redox active units
- Malware detection using assembly code and control flow graph optimization
- 4-Aryl-4H-Chromene-3-Carbonitrile Derivates: Synthesis and Preliminary Anti-Breast Cancer Studies
- Quantification of total phenolics and tannins in the bark extract and evaluation of antioxidant activity of Cinnamomum malabatrum (Burm.F) blume