A rare congenital anomaly of urinary bladder-"Bladder ears"
Publication Type:Journal Article
Source:Indian Journal of Nephrology, Volume 20, Number 4, p.220-221 (2010)
Keywords:article, bladder disease, bladder ear anomaly, case report, child, disease duration, female, follow up, hematuria, human, micturition cystourethrography, school child, urinalysis, urinary bladder anomaly
cited By (since 1996)1
Cite this Research Publication
G. Lakshminarayana, Mathew, A., Rajesh, R., Kurien, G., and Unni, V. N., “A rare congenital anomaly of urinary bladder-"Bladder ears"”, Indian Journal of Nephrology, vol. 20, pp. 220-221, 2010.
Related Research Publications
- An unusual example of isolated double-orifice tricuspid valve
- Bochdalek hernia with intrathoracic kidney as one of its contents- Incidentally identified by 99mTc-DTPA renogram
- Wolfram syndrome: Important implications for pediatricians and pediatric endocrinologists
- Congenital cyst adenamatoid malformatin presenting as complicated Pneumonia
- A case of VACTERL and non-VACTERL association without the "v and L"