Reconstruction of foot extensor tendons with gracilis tendon graft
Publication Type:Journal Article
Source:Indian Journal of Plastic Surgery, Volume 45, Number 3, p.576-577 (2012)
cited By (since 1996)0
Cite this Research Publication
R. K. Patil, Jayaprasad, K., Sharma, S., and Sharma, M., “Reconstruction of foot extensor tendons with gracilis tendon graft”, Indian Journal of Plastic Surgery, vol. 45, pp. 576-577, 2012.
Related Research Publications
- Practical technique for predictable wedge osteotomies during microvascular free fibula reconstruction after mandibulectomy
- Safety and efficacy of low molecular weight dextran (Dextran 40) in head and neck free flap reconstruction
- Propeller flaps in the closure of free fibula flap donor site skin defects
- Reconstructive Indications of Anterolateral Thigh Free Flaps in Head and Neck Reconstruction.
- Short-term augmentation of venous drainage with extra-corporeal shunt and simultaneous auto-transfusion, for salvaging a congested free flap