Reducing IFOV Errors in Microgrid Imaging Polarimeters
Publication Type:Conference Paper
Source:Frontiers in Optics, Optical Society of America, Rochester, New York United States (2006)
Keywords:and metrology, Focal-plane-array image processors, Image processing, instrumentation, measurement, Polarimetry
Microgrid polarimeters suffer from IFOV error, as two different pixels are used to obtain the Stokes parameter at a given point in the scene. We study interpolation techniques and hardware solutions to minimize this error.
Cite this Research Publication
Kumar Rakesh, S., T. J., M., R. Bradley, and K., B. James, “Reducing IFOV Errors in Microgrid Imaging Polarimeters”, in Frontiers in Optics, Rochester, New York United States, 2006.
Related Research Publications
- Mitigation of image artifacts in LWIR microgrid polarimeter images
- Motion-based nonuniformity correction in DoFP polarimeters
- Modeling precision and accuracy of a LWIR microgrid array imaging polarimeter
- Image enhancement of medical images using gabor filter bank on hexagonal sampled grids
- Combatting infrared focal plane array nonuniformity noise in imaging polarimeters