Reply to Dr. Henderson et al.'s comments
Publication Type:Journal Article
Source:Child's Nervous System, Volume 29, Number 8, p.1225 (2013)
Keywords:human, immunological tolerance, letter, priority journal, salvage therapy, scalp, skin allograft, skin autograft, skin flap, T lymphocyte
cited By (since 1996)0
Cite this Research Publication
Sa Udayakumaran, Panikar, Da, and Mathew, Jb, “Reply to Dr. Henderson et al.'s comments”, Child's Nervous System, vol. 29, p. 1225, 2013.
Related Research Publications
- Dilemmas and challenges in the management of a neonate with Adams-Oliver syndrome with infected giant aplasia cutis lesion and exsanguination: A case-based update
- Rapid response to acitretin, combined with cryotherapy, for extensive and recalcitrant verruca vulgaris on the scalp
- Short-term augmentation of venous drainage with extra-corporeal shunt and simultaneous auto-transfusion, for salvaging a congested free flap
- Reconstructive Indications of Anterolateral Thigh Free Flaps in Head and Neck Reconstruction.
- Flap hitching technique to the teeth after oral cancer resection