Reply to 'Some more comments on Folate deficiency in chronic pancreatitis'
Publication Type:Journal Article
Source:Journal of the Pancreas, Volume 11, Number 6, p.652-653 (2010)
Keywords:article, betaine, choline, chronic pancreatitis, cystathionine beta synthase, diet supplementation, diet therapy, folic acid deficiency, homocysteine, homocystinuria, human, methionine, methionine synthase, methionine synthase reductase, methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase (NADPH2), vitamin supplementation
cited By (since 1996)0
Cite this Research Publication
Ga Rajesh, Girish, B. Nb, Vaidyanathan, Kc, Saumya, Ma, and Balakrishnan, Va, “Reply to 'Some more comments on Folate deficiency in chronic pancreatitis'”, Journal of the Pancreas, vol. 11, pp. 652-653, 2010.
Related Research Publications
- Diet, nutrient deficiency and chronic pancreatitis.
- Effect of lecithin in the treatment of ethanol mediated free radical induced hepatotoxicity
- Response to: Homocysteine and chronic pancreatitis
- Folate deficiency in chronic pancreatitis
- Chronic pancreatitis is associated with hyperhomocysteinemia and derangements in transsulfuration and transmethylation pathways