Response to: Homocysteine and chronic pancreatitis
Publication Type:Journal Article
Source:Pancreas, Volume 39, Number 8, p.1304 (2010)
Keywords:alpha tocopherol, antioxidant, ascorbic acid, beta carotene, chronic pancreatitis, coronary artery bypass graft, cyanocobalamin, folate metabolism, homocysteine, human, hyperhomocysteinemia, letter, methionine, methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase (NADPH2), oxidative stress, pancreas cancer, priority journal, pyridoxine, selenium
cited By (since 1996)0
Cite this Research Publication
Va Balakrishnan, Rajesh, Ga, Girish, B. Nb, Vaidyanathan, Kc, and Saumya, Ma, “Response to: Homocysteine and chronic pancreatitis”, Pancreas, vol. 39, p. 1304, 2010.
Related Research Publications
- Reply to 'Some more comments on Folate deficiency in chronic pancreatitis'
- Folate deficiency in chronic pancreatitis
- Chronic pancreatitis is associated with hyperhomocysteinemia and derangements in transsulfuration and transmethylation pathways
- Alterations in plasma amino acid levels in chronic pancreatitis
- Spectrum of pancreatitis in children and adolescents