Role of Trikatu Taila Nasya in the Management of Kaphaja shirashoola w.s.r. to Maxillary Sinusitis
Publication Type:Journal Article
Source:IAMJ journal, Volume 3, Issue 1 (2015)
Shalkya tantra comprises the study of diseases affecting the organs situated above jatru (clavicle) and their treatment kaphaja sirasoola is one among the sirasoola mentioned in classics. Hence kaphaja sirasoola is taken as clinical study by administration of nasya under two groups and compare the effect. In the present clinical study patients were divided into 2 groups with 20 patients in each group. Group A patients were given Trikatu Taila nasya and Group B patients were given sarsapa taila nasya . the sarsapa taila nasya was given to compare the efficacy with that of trikatu taila.
Cite this Research Publication
Related Research Publications
- Efficacy of Varunadi Kwath in the management of Kaphaja Ashmari(Vesical Phosphate Calculus)-A Clinical study
- Bala Taila Pariseka – A Traditional Approach in Wound Healing
- Assessment of quality of life in patients on hemodialysis and the impact of counseling.
- Targeted treatment of invasive fungal infections accelerates healing of foot wounds in patients with Type2 diabetes
- Two-ventricle repair for complex congenital heart defects palliated towards single-ventricle repair