Sardar Sarovar Dam Destroying the aquatic life and its Impact on Fishermen – A Micro Study in Madhya Pradesh under the Narmada Bachao Andolan (NBA)
Publication Type:Book Chapter
Source:BFC International Publishing House, Bangalore, p.81-95 (2011)
Paper Presented at the International Conference on “Eco-Social Justice: Issues, Challenges and Ways Forward jointly organized by De Paul Institute of Science & Technology, Kerala & James Cook University, Australia from 8th-11th November 2011.
Cite this Research Publication
M. K. Suja and Jinson, J., “Sardar Sarovar Dam Destroying the aquatic life and its Impact on Fishermen – A Micro Study in Madhya Pradesh under the Narmada Bachao Andolan (NBA)”, Bangalore: BFC International Publishing House, 2011, pp. 81-95.
Related Research Publications
- Managing Land and Water under Changing Climatic Conditions in India: A Critical Perspective
- Hydrogen Storage and Optical Switching Abilities of Magnesium Alloy Hydrides
- Moving towards zero waste: a case study from Kerala, India(2014)
- Ecology and possible pathways of invasion of an exotic weed Limnocharis flava (l) buchenau, in Kuttand wetland ecosystem, Kerala
- Importance of diet modification in autism