Screening for congenital heart disease in India: Rationale, practical challenges, and pragmatic strategies.
Publication Type:Journal Article
Source:Ann Pediatr Cardiol, Volume 9, Issue 2, p.111-4 (2016)
Cite this Research Publication
R. Krishna Kumar, “Screening for congenital heart disease in India: Rationale, practical challenges, and pragmatic strategies.”, Ann Pediatr Cardiol, vol. 9, no. 2, pp. 111-4, 2016.
Related Research Publications
- Congenital heart disease profile: Four perspectives.
- Pediatric cardiac sciences 2015: A summary of significant publications.
- Effectiveness of a Multicomponent Quality Improvement Strategy to Improve Achievement of Diabetes Care Goals: A Randomized, Controlled Trial.
- Pulmonary venous hypertension may allow delayed palliation of single ventricle physiology with pulmonary hypertension.
- Impact of the International Quality Improvement Collaborative on outcomes after congenital heart surgery: A single center experience in a developing economy