Screening of microbial extracts for tyrosine kinase inhibitors
Publication Type:Journal Article
Source:Journal of antibiotics, JAPAN ANTIBIOTICS RES ASSOC, Volume 50, p.264–266 (1997)
Cite this Research Publication
K. A. Alvi, Nair, Dr., B. G., Gallo, C., and Baker, D., “Screening of microbial extracts for tyrosine kinase inhibitors”, Journal of antibiotics, vol. 50, pp. 264–266, 1997.
Related Research Publications
- Phomacins: Three Novel Antitumor Cytochalasan Constituents Produced by a Phoma sp.
- Pulchellalactam: a CD45 protein tyrosine phosphatase inhibitor from the marine fungus Corollospora pulchella
- CD45 Tyrosine Phosphatase Inhibitory Components from Aspergillus niger
- Identification of Inhibitors of Inducible Nitric Oxide Synthase from Microbial Extracts
- Regulation of IgD-Receptor Expression on Murine T Cells: II. Upregulation of IgD Receptors Is Obtained after Activation of Various Intracellular Second-Messenger Systems; Tyrosine Kinase Activity Is Required for the Effect of IgD