Self‐Assembled Ultrathin Anatase TiO2 Nanosheets with Reactive (001) Facets for Highly Enhanced Reversible Li Storage
Publication Type:Journal Article
Source:ChemElectroChem, Wiley Online Library, Volume 1, Number 3, p.539–543 (2014)
Highly reversible Li storage is achieved using self-assembled anatase phase TiO2 nanosheets with exposed (001) facets. The obtained devices exhibit excellent cyclability during high-current operation.
Cite this Research Publication
L. H. Nguyen, Aravindan, V., Kulkarni, S. A., Yanan, F., Prabhakar, R. Ramanujam, Batabyal Sudip Kumar, and Madhavi, S., “Self‐Assembled Ultrathin Anatase TiO2 Nanosheets with Reactive (001) Facets for Highly Enhanced Reversible Li Storage”, ChemElectroChem, vol. 1, pp. 539–543, 2014.
Related Research Publications
- Simple synthesis and particle size effects of TiO 2 nanoparticle anodes for rechargeable lithium ion batteries
- Effect of Mo 6+ doping on electrochemical performance of anatase TiO 2 as a high performance anode material for secondary lithium-ion batteries
- THE NET ADSORPTION OF HYDROGEN ON PALLADIUM NANOPARTICLES
- Improving the electrochemical performance of anatase titanium dioxide by vanadium doping as an anode material for lithium-ion batteries
- Self-assembled mesoporous manganese oxide with high surface area by ambient temperature synthesis and its enhanced electrochemical properties