A Short Introduction to Biomedical Engineering
Source:CRC Press (2006)
Presenting a bird's eye view of the important components in biomedical engineering, this book explores how bioengineering has emerged as an important aid to diagnosis, therapy, and rehabilitation. The author discusses the application of electrical, mechanical, chemical, optical and other engineering principles to understand, modify or control biological systems. He covers the design and manufacture of products for monitoring physiological functions, assisting in diagnoses, assessing prognoses, and helping in treatment of patients. It also provides a glimpse of emerging trends in biomedical engineering like telemedicine and the wider use of computers in health care.
Cite this Research Publication
Related Research Publications
- Novel chitin and chitosan nanofibers in biomedical applications
- Decoding of Linear Block Codes using Partial Reliability Level List based Low Complex A* Algorithm
- Computational Chemistry and Molecular Modeling
- Security maturity in NoSQL databases- Are they secure enough to haul the modern IT applications?
- Analysis of thermal noise and noise reduction in CMOS device