Signaling network of Oncostatin M pathway
Publication Type:Journal Article
Source:Journal of Cell Communication and Signaling, Volume 7, Number 2, p.103-108 (2013)
Keywords:article, astrocyte, cell proliferation, glia, oncostatin M, priority journal, protein protein interaction, signal transduction
cited By (since 1996)0
Cite this Research Publication
Ga Dey, Radhakrishnan, Aab, Syed, Nab, Thomas, J. Kac, Nadig, Ad, Srikumar, Kb, Mathur, P. Pbg, Pandey, Ae, Lin, S. - Kf, Raju, Ra, and Prasad, T. S. Kac, “Signaling network of Oncostatin M pathway”, Journal of Cell Communication and Signaling, vol. 7, pp. 103-108, 2013.
Related Research Publications
- A pathway map of prolactin signaling
- IL-11/IL11RA receptor mediated signaling: A web accessible knowledgebase
- Poteomic analysis of human osteoarthritis synovial fluid
- An integrated signal transduction network of macrophage migration inhibitory factor.
- Structural dynamics in DNA damage signaling and repair