Simultaneous Squamous Cell Carcinoma of Cervix and Fallopian Tube; A Case Report
Publication Type:Journal Article
Source:Indian Journal of Surgical Oncology, Volume 2, Number 3, p.176-177 (2011)
Keywords:adult, article, cancer invasion, cancer size, case report, female, histopathology, human, human tissue, invasive carcinoma, microscopy, pelvis lymph node, postmenopause bleeding, priority journal, radical hysterectomy, uterine cervix carcinoma, uterine cervix epithelium, uterine cervix erosion, uterine tube carcinoma
cited By (since 1996)0
Cite this Research Publication
Sa Kuriakose, Rajan, Aa, Kottarathil, VaDehannathp, Ahmad, S. Za, and Sreehari, Sb, “Simultaneous Squamous Cell Carcinoma of Cervix and Fallopian Tube; A Case Report”, Indian Journal of Surgical Oncology, vol. 2, pp. 176-177, 2011.
Related Research Publications
- Jack Fruit lectin binding pattern in carcinoma of the uterine cervix
- Vitamin E levels during chemotherapy for ovarian carcinoma 
- Papilloma virus in cervical carcinoma: detection of viral antigen in cancer cells.
- Tensor fascia lata-iliac crest-internal oblique free flap for composite orbito-maxillary defect with orbital exenteration
- Effect of neuraminidase on electrophoretic mobility and immune cytolysis of human uterine cervix carcinoma cells