In situ gel: An innovative approach for safe and sustained nasal drug delivery
Publication Type:Journal Article
Source:International Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences Review and Research, Volume 24, Number 1, p.1-7 (2014)
cited By 1
Cite this Research Publication
S. C. Nair, John, M. S., and Anoop, K. R., “In situ gel: An innovative approach for safe and sustained nasal drug delivery”, International Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences Review and Research, vol. 24, pp. 1-7, 2014.
Related Research Publications
- Thermoreversible mucoadhesive gel for nasal delivery of anti hypertensive drug
- Design and in vitro evaluation of controlled release Satranidazole subgingival films for periodontitis therapy
- Local antimicrobial delivery of Satranidazole loaded cross linked periodontal chips using bio degradable polymers
- Comparative anti-psoriatic efficacy studies of clobetasol loaded chitin nanogel and marketed cream.
- Anti-staphylococcal Activity of Injectable Nano Tigecycline/Chitosan-PRP Composite Hydrogel Using Drosophila melanogaster Model for Infectious Wounds