Social and Family Role Stress and Job Stress of Married Working Women
Publication Type:Book Chapter
Source:Western Publication, Coimbatore, p.470-479 (2010)
Paper Presented at the 2 day National Conference on “Professional Social Work in India-Rhetroic and Reality” 0n 7th & 8th October 2010 by Department of Social Work,Bharathiar University, Coimbatore.
Cite this Research Publication
M. K. Suja and Muralidaran, K., “Social and Family Role Stress and Job Stress of Married Working Women”, Coimbatore: Western Publication, 2010, pp. 470-479.
Related Research Publications
- Counselling clients addicted to alcohol – experiences from a de – addiction centre in Kerala
- Socio demographic correlates of family burden and subjective wellbeing in family caregivers of persons with intellectual disability
- A comparative study of sound and vibration signals in detection of rotating machine faults using support vector machine and independent component analysis
- Level of depression among the geriatric population living in Institutionalized and non institutionalized care
- Promotion of child rights through business policies through CSR