Sorption of Iron and copper on sand bentonite fly ash mixtures.
Publication Type:Journal Article
Source:International Journal of Research in chemistry and Environment, Volume 4, Issue 2, p.1-8 (2014)
Cite this Research Publication
, Naik, M., and R, S. Darshan T., “Sorption of Iron and copper on sand bentonite fly ash mixtures.”, International Journal of Research in chemistry and Environment, vol. 4, no. 2, pp. 1-8, 2014.
Related Research Publications
- Modeling of the Cu and Fe transport in sand bentonoite and sand-fly ash mixtures
- Studies on Use of Sand-Bentonite and Sand-Fly Ash Mixtures as Prospective Liner Materials to Retain Iron and Copper in Aqueous Solutions
- Influence of Fly ash on the strength behavior of lime and cement treated red soil
- Leachate characterization and assessment of ground water pollution near MSW dump site of Mavallipura, Bangalore
- Permeability of sand-bentonite and sand-fly ash mixtures