Structure of Zeloxanthonone-A Reinvestigation
Publication Type:Journal Article
Source:Tetrahedron Letters, Volume 32, p.4995 (1991)
The structure of zeyloxanthonone has been unambiguously established as 1,2,3,4- tetrahydro- 6,8- dihydroxy- 1,1,7- tris (3- methyl but-2- enyl)- xanthene-2,9- dione (1) by 2D NMR spectroscopy, isotopic exchange and chemical reactions.
The long standing controversy of the structure (1 or 2) of zeyloxanthonone has been settled. Unequivocal evidences for structure 1 have been obtained.
Cite this Research Publication
Related Research Publications
- Insilico Analysis of Nano Polyamidoamine (PAMAM) Dendrimers for Cancer Drug Delivery
- Safety analysis on a vibrating prismatic body: A data-mining approach
- Cordifolisides A, B, C: Norditerpene furan glycosides from Tinospora cordifolia
- Spectral Response and Emission Characteristics of Isolated and Clustered Micro-resonators
- Cetuximab conjugated O-carboxymethyl chitosan nanoparticles for targeting EGFR overexpressing cancer cells