A study to assess the knowledge and attitude of mothers of under five children regarding immunization in a selected community
Publication Type:Journal Article
Source:Kerala Nursing Forum, Ernakulam (2015)
Cite this Research Publication
Belbimol E. and Anila K. P., “A study to assess the knowledge and attitude of mothers of under five children regarding immunization in a selected community”, Kerala Nursing Forum, 2015.
Related Research Publications
- Assess the Knowledge on Menopausal Self-care among Perimenopausal Women
- Explore the contributing factors of Juvenile Delinquency among children in selected Juvenile homes
- Relationship of basic conditioning factors, self- care agency and self- care practice among women with gestational diabetes mellitus- an application of Orem’s theory of self care
- Assess the awareness on danger signs of infancy among mothers of infants attending paediatric units at AIMS, Kochi with a view to prepare an information booklet
- Awareness regarding Antenatal Investigations among Antenatal Mothers attending Selected Tertiary Hospital, Kochi, Kerala.