Study of Catalytic Performance of Pt and Pd on SPEEK Membranes for Applications in Hydrogen Sensor
Publication Type:Journal Article
Source:Polymer Science Series B, Volume 53, Issue 12, p.1159-1166 (2011)
Cite this Research Publication
S. Guhan, Prabhu, N. V., and Sangeetha, D., “Study of Catalytic Performance of Pt and Pd on SPEEK Membranes for Applications in Hydrogen Sensor”, Polymer Science Series B, vol. 53, no. 12, pp. 1159-1166, 2011.
Related Research Publications
- Synthesis and Characterization of Sulphonated Poly(ether ether ketone) – Montmorillonite Clay Composite for Polymer Electrolyte Membranes
- Transforming growth factor- beta 1 modulates adenylyl cyclase signaling elements and epidermal growth factor signaling in cardiomyocytes
- Peptide from the C-terminal domain of tissue inhibitor of matrix metalloproteinases-2 (TIMP-2) inhibits membrane activation of matrix metalloproteinase-2 (MMP-2)
- Digital Converter for Differential Capacitive Sensors
- Gs alpha mediates epidermal growth factor-elicited stimulation of rat cardiac adenylate cyclase.