A Study on the Classification Ability of Decision Tree and Support Vector Machine in Gearbox Fault Detection
Publication Type:Journal Article
Source:Applied Mechanics and Materials, Volume 813-814, p.1058-1062 (2015)
Cite this Research Publication
M. Saimurugan, Praveenkumar, T., Krishnakumar, P., and Ramachandran, K. I., “A Study on the Classification Ability of Decision Tree and Support Vector Machine in Gearbox Fault Detection”, Applied Mechanics and Materials, vol. 813-814, pp. 1058-1062, 2015.
Related Research Publications
- Automobile Gearbox Fault Diagnosis using Naive Bayes and Decision Tree Algorithm.
- Fault Diagnosis of Automobile Gearbox Based on Machine Learning Techniques
- Multi component fault diagnosis of rotational mechanical system based on decision tree and support vector machine
- Soft computing approach to fault diagnosis of centrifugal pump
- Application of Support Vector Machine (SVM) and Proximal Support Vector Machine (PSVM) for fault classification of monoblock centrifugal pump