Sunk Cost Fallacy: Effect of Situational Knowledge on Irrational Choices
Publication Type:Conference Proceedings
Source:Singapore Economic Review conference 2015 , Mandarin Orchard Singapore (2015)
Cite this Research Publication
P. Balasubramanian, Kalyanasundaram, K., and Aravindhan, S., “Sunk Cost Fallacy: Effect of Situational Knowledge on Irrational Choices”, Singapore Economic Review conference 2015 . Mandarin Orchard Singapore, 2015.
Related Research Publications
- Sunk cost fallacy: Effect of situational knowledge on irrational choices
- Evaluation of Human performance in Data Entry tasks: Effect of Time Pressure and Complexity
- Impact of grading of IPOs in short run price performance in India: A regression model approach
- Effect of Spirituality on Human Performance-A Myth or Reality?
- Study on inter sector association rules in national stock exchange, India