Synthesis of ($\pm$)[2-14C] mevalonolactone in one step
Publication Type:Journal Article
Source:Journal of Labelled Compounds and Radiopharmaceuticals, Wiley Online Library, Volume 20, Number 2, p.163–166 (1983)
Keywords:(±)[2-14C]mevalonolactone, 1-trimethylsilyloxy-3-butanone, trimethylsilyl[2-14C]acetate
Condensation between 1-trimethylsilyloxy-3-butanone and trimethylsilyl [2-14C]acetate gave (±) [2-14C]mevalonolactone in one step.
Cite this Research Publication
A. Banerji and Kalena, G. P., “Synthesis of ($\pm$)[2-14C] mevalonolactone in one step”, Journal of Labelled Compounds and Radiopharmaceuticals, vol. 20, pp. 163–166, 1983.
Related Research Publications
- Efficient syntheses of ($\pm$)[2-2H2] mevalonolactone and ($\pm$)[2-2H2] homomevalonolactone
- A Short Synthesis of (+)-Mevalonolactone
- On the involvement of intramolecular protein disulfide in the irreversible inactivation of 3-hydroxy-3-methylglutaryl-CoA reductase by diallyl disulfide
- Biosynthesis of furanochromones inPimpinella monoica
- Synthesis of tritium labelled precocenes