Training Bond Story of Jet Airways and Jan Peter
Publication Type:Journal Article
Source:Vilakshan: The XIMB Journal of Management, Vilakshan, Volume 8, Issue 2, p.91 (2011)
The article discusses the history of Jet Airways Ltd. and its success. It states that Jet Airways started as a taxi operator in 1992 and became the first private airline in India to commence its operations in May 1993. It mentions the sourcing strategy devised by the airline which is to recruit Indian Pilots at the level of first officers and commanders from the external labour market. It also discusses the critical role played pilots in an airline.
Cite this Research Publication
Related Research Publications
- Sanctity of Contract and Public Interest: A Case on Regulating Employment Relations in Indian Airlines Industry
- Global Airlines Industry: Is Cartel the Name of the Game?
- Federation of Indian Airlines: The Strike That Was Not
- Design and simulation of low noise amplifier for RF front end at L band
- Leadership Crisis- The Case of PricewaterhouseCoopers India