An unusual variant of urethral duplication: An addition to the Effman classification
Publication Type:Journal Article
Source:International Urology and Nephrology, Volume 45, Number 3, p.601-606 (2013)
Keywords:anastomosis dehiscence, anoplasty, anorectal malformation, anus fistula, article, asymptomatic disease, case report, child, computer assisted tomography, cystoscopy, disease classification, horseshoe kidney, human, male, newborn, retrograde pyelography, school child, urethra duplication, urethra stenosis, urethroplasty
A rare association of horseshoe kidney with pyelic fusion with crossed single ureter along with a rare unusual variant of complete urethral duplication is described. We review the available literature on this rare association and present its management. © 2013 Springer Science+Business Media Dordrecht.
cited By (since 1996)0
Cite this Research Publication
Related Research Publications
- Posterior urethral valves: A single center experience over 7 years
- Adult presentation of congenital ectopic vas deferens insertion into ureter with unilateral renal agenesis
- Transperitoneal laparoscopic dismembered pyeloplasty in unusual circumstances- Is the outcome comparable to that achieved in familiar pathologies?
- Bilateral emphysematous pyelonephritis in autosomal dominant polycystic kidney disease
- Laparoscopic pyelolithotomy: An emerging tool for complex staghorn nephrolithiasis in high-risk patients