The use of Google language tools as an interpretation aid in cross-cultural doctor-patient interaction: A pilot study
Publication Type:Journal Article
Source:Informatics in Primary Care, Volume 18, Number 2, p.141-143 (2010)
Keywords:Communication Barriers, communication disorder, cultural competence, Cultural Competency, doctor patient relation, human, Humans, Internet, language, letter, Physician-Patient Relations, Translating
cited By (since 1996)2
Cite this Research Publication
F. Kaliyadan and Pillai, S. G., “The use of Google language tools as an interpretation aid in cross-cultural doctor-patient interaction: A pilot study”, Informatics in Primary Care, vol. 18, pp. 141-143, 2010.
Related Research Publications
- Cross-cultural standardization of the south Texas assessment of neurocognition in India
- Hypertension in children and adolescents: epidemiology and pathogenesis.
- From Coziness through Confusion to Reconciliation: A Journey of Das Women in Illuminati
- Developing a fully integrated tobacco curriculum in medical colleges in India
- Tamil to Hindi machine transliteration using support vector machines