Well controlled, double-blind, placebo-controlled trials of classical Ayurvedic treatment are possible in rheumatoid arthritis
Publication Type:Journal Article
Source:Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases (Impact Factor 10.337), BMJ Publishing Group Ltd and European League Against Rheumatism, Volume 70, Number 2, p.392–393 (2011)
Cite this Research Publication
D. E. Furst, Venkatraman, M. M., Swamy, B. G. Krishna, McGann, M., Booth-LaForce, C., P., R. Manohar, Sarin, R., Mahapatra, A., and Kumar, P. R. Krishna, “Well controlled, double-blind, placebo-controlled trials of classical Ayurvedic treatment are possible in rheumatoid arthritis”, Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases (Impact Factor 10.337), vol. 70, pp. 392–393, 2011.
Related Research Publications
- Double-blind, randomized, controlled, pilot study comparing classic ayurvedic medicine, methotrexate, and their combination in rheumatoid arthritis
- Perioperative prostaglandin e1 infusion in living donor liver transplantation: A double-blind, placebo-controlled randomized trial.
- A Phase II Pilot Study to Evaluate Use of Intravenous Lidocaine for Opioid-Refractory Pain in Cancer Patients
- Preliminary studies on the immunopotentiating action of some Ayurvedic preparations
- Vesicular systems in treatment of rheumatoid arthritis