COURSE NAME: Medical Bacteriology Lab
- Isolation and identification of normal skin flora.
- Preparation of blood agar and demonstration of hemolysis.
- Acid fast staining.
- Isolation and identification of unknown bacteria from pure culture.
- Isolation and identification of unknown bacteria from mixed cultures.
- Antibiotic sensitivity tests.
- Assessment of minimum inhibitory concentration of a drug.
- Demonstration of WIDAL.
- Microbiology-A laboratory Manual-James G.Cappucino,Natalie Sherman.
- Color Atlas of Medical bacteriology-Luis M de la Maza,Marie T Pezzlo.