Physics-Lab-II Second Semester Syllabus for BSc Biotechnology and BSc Microbiology
- Study of Hookean materials.
- Study of Surface tension determination using capillary rise.
- Identification of electronic components and their labeling
- Measurements of resistance in series and parallel circuits
- Study of DC circuits - measurements of voltages using a multimeter.
- Determination of viscosity of a given liquid using Stoke’s method
- Determination of surface tension of a given liquid using capillary rise method
- Determination of Young’s modulus of a given bar using uniform/non-uniform bending method.
- Determination of m and Bh
- Set up different types of multivibrator circuits – astable, bistable.