For its contribution to and active participation in Infosys's Campus Connect program, the Department was awarded the Best Campus Award by the Infosys team.
Foundation Program Rollout
Two hundred forty-eight students from Third Year B.Tech, Fourth Year B.Tech and Second Year MCA enrolled in the Foundation Program, and one hundred eleven students have successfully completed the training course by passing examinations conducted on July 22 ,2009. (Exams began June 9, 2008). These 111 students are eligible to receive certification from Infosys.
The training includes nine courses, practicals and case studies.
- Computer Hardware and Software Concepts
- Programming Fundamentals (with Course Project)
- Relational Data Base Management Systems
- Analysis of Algorithms
- System Development Methodology
- Object Oriented Concepts
- User Interface Designs
- Introduction to Web Technologies
- Client-Server Concepts