Research at Department of Mathematics at Coimbatore Campus
- Network on Chip
- Regression Analysis
- Pattern Recognition
- Fluid Mechanics
- Lie Groups
- Graph Theory and Algorithms
- Number Theory and Cryptography
- Fractal Chaos Theory
- Finite Element Methods
- Linear Algebra
- K. Somasundaram, J. Geetha and Aman Gupta, Total Coloring Algorithm of Graphs, Applied Mathematical Sciences, Vol.9, No.26, 1297-1302, 2015.
- K. Abhishek, Set-Valued Graphs: A Survey, Journal of Discrete Mathematical Sciences and Cryptography, Volume 18, Number 1-2, p.55-80. »»
- K. Abhishek, A Note On Set-Indexed Graphs, Journal of Discrete Mathematical Sciences and Cryptography, Volume 18, Number 1-2, p.31-40. »»
- K. Somasundaram, Juha Plosila and N. Viswanathan, Deadlock free Routing Algorithm for Minimizing Congestion in a Hamiltonian Connected Recursive 3D NoCs, Microelectronics Journal, Vol.45, pp. 989-1000, 2014.
- K. Somasundaram, Nallasamy Viswanathan, and Kuppusamy Paramasivam, An Optimised 3D Topology for On-Chip Communications, International Journal of Parallel, Emergent and Distributed Systems, Vol.29, No.4, Pg346-362, 2014.
- Ranjitha Kumar, G. Prema, and B.S. Kiranagi, Lie Algebra Bundles of Finite Type, Acta Universitatis Apulensis, Vol.39/2014, pp.151-160, 2014.
- Ranjitha Kumar, G. Prema, and B.S. Kiranagi, On Completely Semisimple Lie Algebra Bundles, Journal of Algebra and Its Applications(WSPC), Vol.14, No.2, pp.1-12, 2014.
- Radha R Iyer and V. Anandkumar, The Inverse Domination Number and Independence Number of Some Cubic Bipartite Graphs, AMO-Advanced Modeling and Optimization, Vol.16, No.2, pp.331-338, 2014.
- Radha R Iyer and Kulli V. R., Total Closed Neighbourhood Graphs With Crossing Numbers One and Two, Pacific-Asian Journal of Mathematics, Vol.8, No.1, pp.71-78, 2014.
- T. Palanisamy and J. Ravichandran, Estimation of Variance Function in Heteroscedastic Regression Models by Generalized Coiflets, Communication in Statistics- Simulation and Computation, Vol.43, Issue 10, pp.2213-2224, 2014.
- T. Palanisamy and J. Ravichandran, Variance Estimation in Heteroscedastic Models by Undecimated Haar Transform Communication in Statistics- Simulation and Computation, Vol.44, No.6, pp.1532-1544, 2014.
- K. Gayathri and K. Shailendhra, Pulsatile Blood Flow in Large Arteries: Comparative Study of Burton's and McDonald's Models, Applied Mathematics and Mechanics (English Edition), Vol. 35, Issue 5, pp 575-590,2014.
- Punnamchandar Bitla, and T. K. V. Iyengar, Pulsating Flow of an Incompressible Micropoloar Fluid Between Permeable Beds With an Inclined Uniform Magnetic Field European Journal of Mechanics B/Fluids, Vol.48 (2014), pp.174-182, 2014.
- Anant Kant Shukla, Thermal-Diffusion and Diffusion-Thermo Effects on MHD Flow of Viscous Fluid Between Expanding or Contracting Rotating Porous Disks With Viscous Dissipation Journal of Egyptian Mathematical Society, (In Press, 2014),
- Anant Kant Shukla, Influence of Thermal Radiation on Unsteady Flow over an Expanding or Contracting Cylinder with Thermal-Diffusion and Diffusion-Thermo Effects Journal of Aerospace Engineering, pg.1-10, (In Press 2014).
- Anant Kant Shukla, Application of the Homotopy Perturbation Method and the Homotopy Analysis Method for the Dynamics of Tobacco Use and Relapse Journal of Interpolation and Approximation in Scientific Computing, Vol.2014, pp.1-21, 2014.
- Sreeranjini K. S., and V. Madhukar Mallayya, Magic Squares as a Field, Global Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, Vol.10, No.5, pp.733-736, 2014.
- Sreeranjini K. S., and V. Madhukar Mallayya, Morphisms Between the Groups of Semi Magic Squares and Real Numbers, International Journal of Algebra, Vol.8, no.19, pp.903-907, 2014.
- K. Abhishek, Set-Valued Graphs- II , Journal of Fuzzy Set Valued Analysis, Page No. 1- 16, June 2013. »»
- K. Abhishek and Germina K.A., Out Set-Magic Digraphs, Journal of Discrete Mathematical Sciences and Cryptography, Vol. 16(1) Pp. 45 – 59 , May 2013. »»
- K. Somasundaram, Nallasamy Viswanathan, and Kuppusamy Paramasivam, Performance Comparison of 3D NoC Topologies using Networks, Calculus Life Science Journal, Vol. 10(1), March 2013.
- Ashwin Ganesan, On the Sharpness of a Bound on the Diameter of Cayley Graphs Generated by Transposition Trees, Journal of Combinatorial Mathematics and Combinatorial Computing, Vol. 84, Pp. 29- 40, Feb. 2013.
- K. Shailendhra, Hydromagnetic Blood Flow Through a Uniform Channel with Permeable Walls Covered by Porous Media of Finite Thickness, Journal of Applied Fluid Mechanics (Iran), Vol. 6(1), Pp. 39 – 47, January 2013.
- Sindhu M., M. Sethumadhavan, Linear Complexity Measures of Binary MultisequencesInternational, Journal of Computer Applications, Vol. 62 - Number 16, pp.6-10, 2013 .
- Kumar Abhishek and Ashwin Ganeshan, Detour Distance Pattern of a Graph, International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, Volume 87 - No. 5, 719 - 728, DOI: 10.12732 / ijpam. v87i5.5, 2013. »»
- Ashwin Ganesan , An Efficient Algorithm for the Diameter of Cayley Graphs Generated by Transposition Trees, IAENG International Journal of Applied Mathematics, Vol. 42(4), Pp. 214 -223, November 2012.
- K. Shailendhra, Hall Effect on Unsteady MHD Free Convection Flow Past an Impulsively Started Porous Plate with Viscous and Joule’s Dissipation , International Journal of Science and Engineering Investigations, Vol. 1(6) , Pp. 64 – 71, July 2012.
- G. Prema, B.S. Kiranagi, and Ranjitha Kumar, On The Radical Bundle of a Lie Algebra Bundle, International Journal of Jangieon Mathematical Society , Vol. 15(4), Pp. 447 – 453, 2012.
- Radha R. Iyer and V.R. Kulli , Inverse Vertex Covering Number of a Graph , International Journal of Discrete Mathematical Science & Cryptography , Vol. 15, Pp. 389- 393, 2012.
- T. Palanisamy and J. Ravichandran, Non Parametric Regression Curve Estimation Using Generalized Coiflets, Journal of Combinatorics, Information & System Sciences, Vol. 2-4, Pp. 229 – 239, 2012.
- Ashwin Ganesan and Radha R. Iyer, The Regular Number of a Graph, Journal of Discrete Mathematical Sciences and Cryptography, Vol. 15, Pp. 149-157, 2012.
- C. Srinivasan, K. V. Lakshmy, and M. Sethumadhavan, Measuring Diffusion in Stream Ciphers using Statistical Testing Methods, Defence Science Journal, Vol. 62, no. 1, pp. 6–10, 2012.
- B. D. Acharya, Germina K. A., Kumar Abhishek, P. J. Slater, Some New Results on Set-Graceful and Set-Sequential Graphs, Journal of Combinatorics, Information & System Sciences, Vol. 37, No. 2 - 4, pages 145-155, 2012. [link]
- B. D. Acharya, K. A. Germina, Kumar Abhishek, Hypergraphs of Minimal Arc Bases of Digraph, Journal of Combinatorics, Information & System Sciences Vol.37, No. 2 - 4, pages 307 - 319, 2012.[link]
- Kumar Abhishek, K. A. Germina, Set-Valued Graphs, Journal of Fuzzy Set Valued Analysis, Volume 2012, Article ID: jfsva - 00127, 17 Pages, DOI: 10.5899 / 2012 / jfsva - 00127, 2012.[link]
- Radha R. Iyer and V. R. Kulli. The Split Edge Domination Number of a Graph, 2011 Ultra Scientist, Vol.23(1)M, pp190-194, March 2011.
- K. Somasundaram and P. Subramanian, Determinantal Mates, International Journal of Algebra, Vol.5, Issue 24, pp 1181-1187, 2011.
- K. Shailendhra and S. P. Anjali Devi, On the Enhanced Heat Transfer in the Oscillatory Flow of Liquid Metals, Journal of Applied Fluid Mechanics, Vol. 4, No. 2, Issue 1, pp. 57-62, 2011.
- K. Shailendhra, S. P. Anjali Devi and P.T. Hemamalini. Pulsated Convective MHD Flow with Hall Current, Heat Source and Viscous Dissipation along a Vertical Porous Plate, International Journal of Applied Mathematics and Computation, 3(2), pp. 141-150, 2011.
- K. Shailendhra and K.Ramakrishnan. Hydromagnetic Flow Through a Uniform Channel Bounded by Porous Media, Applied Mathematics and Mechanics, Vol. 32, No. 7, pp. 837-846, 2011.
- R. Arul Doss. Orthodox Γ-Semirings, Advances in Algebra, Vol. 4, No. 1: pp. 35 - 40. February 2011.
- Somasundaram K., N. Vishwanathan and K. Paramasivam, Analytical Model for Chip Area and Power Consumption of 3D NoC, MES Journal of Technology and Management, 1 (2): pp. 162 - 166, November 2010.
- Kumar Abhishekand Germina K. A. Kernels and Grundy Functions of Hypergraphs, South East Asian Journal of Mathematics and Mathematical Sciences (SEAJMMSc.), Vol. 9, No. 1, 2010.
- R. Arul Doss and S. Krishnamoorthy. On Pseudo Symmetric Ideas in - Semirings, International Journal of Algebra, Vol.4, No.1: pp. 1 - 8. 2010.
- R. Arul Doss and S. Krishnamoorthy. Homomorphisms of Inverse Γ-Semirings, International Journal of Physical Sciences, Vol. 22 (3) M, pp. 822 - 826. 2010.
- Dr. J. Ravichandran., A Review of Preliminary Test-based Statistical Methods for the Benefit of Six Sigma Quality Practitioners, Statistical Papers, Springer, September 2010.
- R. Arul Doss and S. Krishnamoorthy. Commuting Regular Γ-Semiring, International Journal of Mathematical and Statistical Sciences, Vol. 2, No. 4: pp. 151 - 153. June 2010.
- R. Arul Doss and S. Krishnamoorthy. Commuting Regular Γ-Semiring, International Journal of Computational and Mathematical Sciences, Vol. 4, No. VIII: pp. 376 - 378. June 2010.
- Dr. J. Ravichandran, Probability & Statistics for Engineers, Wiley - India, June 2010 (Book Chapter).
- B. D. Acharya, Germina K. A., Kumar Abhishek, S. B. Rao, Thomas Zaslavsky. Point and Arc‐Reaching Sets of Vertices In A Digraph, Indian Journal of Mathematics, Vol. 3: pp. 597 ‐ 609. December 2009.