Dr. Shribhagwan is a forensic expert who has worked at various medical colleges in india and has about 5 years of experience post MD. He did his MBBS from PGIMS Rohtak and MD Forensic medicine and toxicology from SGT Medical college Gurugram. He has undergone training at CFSL(CBI) in Ballistics, Dactylography and Toxicology. He worked as Assistant Professor and Associate Professor at various reputed medical colleges. He has a pioneer role in the establishment of department of Forensic Medicine and Forensic Science in these colleges. He has about 8 years of teaching experience in Forensic Medicine and Forensic Science. He has been a co-guide for forensic science students and has taken Guest Lectures at various colleges and national conferences. He has performed approx. 400 autopsies during this period. He is a member of District Negligence Board Gurugram for the last 4 years and has given medicolegal advise in approx.. 100 medical negligence cases. He is joint secretary of IMA Gurugram and Joint Secretary of Haryana Chapter Of International Congress of Forensic medicine and toxicology.
- MBBS , MD (Forensic Medicine)
- Fellowship In Family Medicine
- Post Graduate Programme in Advanced Cardiology
Specialisation and expertise
- Infectious diseases
- Gold Medalist in Forensic Medicine
- Award in Debate regarding various health issues in Haryana
- Best poster presentation at ICFMT
- 2nd position in Oral presentation at ICFMT
- Fingerprint Pattern Distribution In a Cohort Of Southeastern Haryana.
- Morbidity and Mortility From Road Traffic Accidents In Delhi NCR Region.
- Pattern Of Skull Fracture In Road Traffic Accident Victims In Gurugram, Delhi- NCR : An Autopsy Based Study
- A Retrospective Study Of Suicidal Cases By Poisoining In Gurgaon Region
- A Retrospective Study Of Hanging Cases In Gurgaon Region