Dr. Vandana Dave did her postgraduation (MSc. Anatomy) from S.N. Medical College, Jodhpur and PhD Anatomy from Mahatma Gandhi Medical College, Jaipur, Rajasthan. She worked as senior resident in the Department of Anatomy, Vardhman Mahavir Medical College & Safdarjang Hospital, New Delhi. Later she joined Army college of Medical Sciences, Delhi Cantt. She has 14 research publications published in various national and international journals. Her research work includes coronary venous anatomy and gross anatomical variations.
- MSc Anatomy and PhD Anatomy
Special Interests and Expertise
- Developmental anatomy
- Gross and clinical anatomy
- Morphological studies
- Histological techniques
- Medical Education
- Revised Basic Course Workshop
- Basic Course in Biomedical Research
- Research Methodology & Biostatistical Analysis at ICPO Noida (under ICMR)
- Small Group Teaching Methodology
- Vandana Dave, Simmi Mehra, Ram Prakash Busar, Manish Singh Ahuja. Variations of Coronary Venous Anatomy with Implications for Cardiac Interventions. Indian J Anat. 2020;9(1):73-78.
- Vandana Dave, Kishore Sesham, Simmi Mehra, T.S. Roy, M.S. Ahuja. Persistent left superior vena cava: An anatomical variation. Medical Journal Armed Forces India 2022; 78: S277 – S281.
- Shaifaly Madan Rustagi, Suraj Prakash, Vandana Dave, Ruchi Dhuria, Shilpa Gorla. Case Based learning in Neuroanatomy in Small Groups for First MBBS Students. Indian J Anat. 2020;9(1):55-60.
- Shaifali Madan Rustagi, Niket Verma, Suraj Prakash, Vandana Dave, Ruchi Dhuria. Perception analysis of students and faculty of a recently implemented interactive Teaching 3 session in Anatomy using ‘Jigsaw Technique’ in a north Indian medical college. Journal of Education Technology in Health Sciences 2020; 7(1):17-22.
- Rachna Gulati, Manish S Ahuja, Vijay Langer Parishat Gopal, Shaifali M Rustagi, Vandana Dave. Comparative Study of Formalin Solution and Saturated Salt Solution for Embalming Cadavers for Surgical Skills Training. Indian J Anat. 2020;9(1):33-37.
- Dhuria R, Dave V, Ahuja M, Rustagi SM. Anatomical Variations and Clinical Correlations of Sacral Hiatus and Sacral Canal. Journ of Medi Acad, 2018;1(2):75-80.
- Vandana Dave, Swati Mehrana, Satyanarayana Labani Changing scenario of obesity and underweight among women in India – Revisited, SUJHS 2017;3(1):4-9.
- Dave V, Gandhi S, Mehta V, Kumar A, Arora J, Suri RK, Rath G. An unusual array of extensor musculature and tendons of the hand clinico-anatomical insight. Clin Ter. 2014;165(2):103-6.
- V Dave, HK Loh, A Thakur, RK Suri. Duplex appendix: a morphological, embryological and applied aspect International Journal of Current Research and Review 5 (16), 2013; 27- 30.
- Mehta Vandana, Dave Vandana, Suri Rajesh Kumar, Rath Gayatri. Quadrifurcation of the hepatic artery proper in conjunction with double right gastric arteries. Singapore Med J. 2012 Oct; 53(10): e211-3.
- Arora J, Dave V, Kumar A, Mehta V, Nayyar A, Suri RK, Rath G, Das S. Unusual architecture of extensor digitorum muscle of hand in conjunction with accessory belly of extensor carpi radialisbrevis: a clinico-anatomical insight. Clin Ter. 2013;164(1):31-3.
- Arora J, Mehta V, Kumar A, Dave V, Suri RK, Rath G, Kumar S, Thukral BB. Bilateral double asymmetrical infraorbitalforaminae and canals-Morphometric analysis and radiographic pattern. International Medical Journal;Mar2012, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p86.
- Mehta Vandana, Suri R K, Arora Jyoti, Dave Vandana, Rath Gayatri. Supernumerary peronei in the leg musculature- utility for reconstruction. Chang Gung Med J. 2011; 34(6): 62-5.
- Vandana M, and Suri R, and Ravi S, and Vandana D, and Gayatri R, Clinical submission of supernumerary head of adductor brevis muscle. Journal of Surgical Academia, 1 (1). 2011 pp. 78-81.