Publications @ Amrita Social Work
- Premalatha and Dr. J. Paranjothi Ramalingam, Trafficking of Girl Children – Reaching Through Professional Intervention, Journal of School Social Work, Pp. 22-28, October 2010.
- Premalatha and Dr. J. Paranjothi Ramalingam, Anger Management Among Children, Journal of School Social Work, Pp. 15-20, August 2010.
- Dr. K. R. Priya, The Cognitive Dimensions of Field Work Among the Fishing Communities of Kerala, South Asian Anthropologist, Vol. 11, No.1, March 2011.
- Dr. K. R. Priya, An Insight to the Traditional Deity Nagayakshi Worship Practices Among the Mukkuva Community, The Oriental Anthropologist (A Biannual International Journal of Science of Man), Vol. 10, No. 1, 2010.
- Dr. K. R. Priya, The Healthcare Practices Associated Rituals for the Mother and the New Born: A Study Among the Mukkuvas of Kerala, International Journal Man and Life (A Journal of the Institute of Social Research and Applied Anthropology), Vol. 36, No. 1 & 2, January - June 2010 (Ref. No. ISRAA/MAN & LIFE/10/10).
- Dr. J. Paranjothi Ramalingam, Single Subject Research, 2nd Annual Research Congress Publication, Karpagam University, Pp. xx viii-xxx, December 10 , 2010.
- Premalatha and Dr. J. Paranjothi Ramalingam, Agonies of Children of Divorced Parents, Journal of School Social Work, Pp. 09-15, November 2010.
- Veena Suresh and Vivek S., Impact of Life Skill Education on Adjustment Problems among Adolescents, 5th International Conference on Life skills Education (Trivandrum) Indian Association of Life Skill Education (Paper also published in their international journal, ISBN: 9789383842131), February 20-22, 2014.
- Dr. Rangasami P., Accessing Primary Education: Challenges and Problems of Children in Tribal Settlements in Tamil Nadu, National Seminar on Right to Education: Challenges and Strategies, NIRD Hyderabad, 2013.
- Dr. J. Paranjothi Ramalingam, Students Exchange Programme: Amrita Experience, International Conference on International Social Work Experiences, Reflections and Future Perspectives organized by Department of Social Work, Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirappally on November 29, 2012.
- Dr. K. R. Priya, Psycho Social Stigma of Physically Abused Girls: A General Appraisal in the Light of Human Rights, National Seminar organized for the Center for the Study of Social Exclusion and Inclusive Policy of University of Mysore, September 8, 2011.
- M. Nagalingam, A Study on Status of Rural Older Persons, National Seminar on Second Chilhood : A Period of Ordeal or Delectation at Dept of Social Work, Sri. Ramakrishna Mission Vidyalaya College of Arts and Science, Coimbatore, February 16, 2011.
- Dr. K. R. Priya, The De Notified Tribes in India: History, Crisis and Vulnerabilities, National Conference (ICSSR Sponsored ) on Ethno Historical Development of DeNotified Tribes (DNTs): Issues and Prospects, Centre for the Study of Social Exclusion and Inclusive Policy, University of Mysore, December 23-24, 2010.
- M. Nagalingam, Inclusive Development in Tank Rehabilitation Project in Pondicherry, in a UGC supported National Conference on Inclusive Development – A Social Science Perspective, PG & Research Department of Social Work, Bishop Heber College, Thiruchirappalli, December 10-11, 2010.
- K. R. Priya and Sreekanth Gopakumar, The Crisis Among Grievances of the Hill Tribes of Parambikulam: The Present Scenario, Indian Social Science Congress (ISSC), Hyderabad, March 8, 2010.
- Dr. J. Paranjothi Ramalingam, Social Work Research Strengths and Weakness, National Seminar on Research Methodology, Madurai Institute of Social Sciences, Madurai on February 23, 2010.
- K. R. Priya, The Concept of Ngayakshi Worship Among the Mukkuvas of Kerala, National Seminar organized by AICAS and Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Manav Sangralaya (IGRMS Bhopal), 2009.
- Dr. Rangasami P., Social Work Intervention, UGC sponsored National Seminar on Innovations in Social Work, organized by Department of Social Work, Karpagam College of Arts and Science, Coimbatore, on July 25-26, 2003.
- Dr. Rajeev M. M. and Rajamanikandan, Impact of Microcredits and Employment Support Services on Economic Empowerment of Women in Andaman & Nicobar Islands, National Seminar on Public Private Partnership for Rural Development, Gandhigram Rural Institute (Deemed University) Gandhigram on November 21, 2013.
- Dr. Rajeev M. M., Psychosocial Care Interventions in Disaster Management - Implications for International Social Work Practice, De Novo '13, International Conference on International Social Work: Crossing Borders, Building Bridges, jointly organized by Dept. of Social Work, DIST Angamaly, Kerala & James Cook University Australia on November 5-7, 2013.
- Nisanth M. and V. S. Kochukrishna Kurup, Institutional Care and Living Conditions of Elderly: The Reflections in a Social Work Perspective, De Novo '13, International Conference on International Social Work: Crossing Borders, Building Bridges, jointly organized by Dept. of Social Work, DIST Angamaly, Kerala & James Cook University Australia on November 5-7, 2013.
- Dr. K. R. Priya, Women Empowerment a Mirage: A Few Case Studies and a discussant and co-chair for the Symposium on Inclusive Policy and Social Exclusion (Weaker sections, Minorities, Gender Stigmatized Sections, etc.) at the 10th Indian National Confederation and Academy of Anthropological Congress held at Kannur University, February 14-16, 2013.