The research at ECE has wide spectrum of domains like machine intelligence, hardware security, signal processing, wireless communications, biomedical instrumentation, computing and hardware architecture and Electromagnetic materials. The main focus is to promote quality publications, striving for funded projects and filing patents. The major objectives are;
- To improve the research standards on par with International Institutions
- More indigenous development of strategic systems
- Socially relevant projects and participation
- Prototype systems attract funding opportunities
- International recognition of faculty members and researchers
- the man power generation in the specialized areas leading for creation of center of excellence
- Exposure to the recent developments in industries and research organizations.
- The application of engineering concepts on the socially relevant problems.
Thrust Area Groups (TAG)