Amrita School of Engineering will conduct a webinar How to Choose Career After class 10th/12th? on January 23, 2021 from 11:30 AM to 12:30 PM.
Pain Points :
- Gain Clarity on the path to be taken going forward
- Understand the options that you have in terms of your career path
- Get insights from Amrita Career Counsellors, who have guided several students before
Topics Covered in Webinar:
- Brief details about various career paths
- How to select a course after 10th/12th?
- How to select the right college?
- Various Competitive exams?
- What are my personality strengths?
- What skills do I need to develop for a particular career?
- Is it easy to get a job?
- How much money will I make in a job?
- Q&As from Parents, Students & Teacher
In these testing times, students and their parents are mainly worried about getting admission in reputed universities and the course to be chosen which can enhance the prospects of getting jobs in multinational companies and/or getting global placements and exposure.
The Career decisions play a pivotal role in shaping the future growth and development of students. In today’s environment of multiple options, knowing about choices available helps children in their decision-making process.
The objective of the webinar was to students from various streams to understand the existing circumstances of the pandemic and prepare for challenges in terms of career designing and job opportunities.
Mr. Sudhir K.
B.tech - IIT, Madras,
Office of Chairman Admissions, Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham
Sudhir comes with almost 4 years of work experience primarily into Higher Education, CSR, NGO , Schools. He got hands-on experience in Career guidance sessions and handling counseling teams, training and development, as well as handling the sales and marketing divisions.
Sudhir has also been responsible for running and optimizing different marketing campaigns, implementation and delivery of various certification programs PAN India. He firmly believes that, every student, whether bright or average or even failed, should be given career knowledge which makes him an informed decision maker about his/ her own career and life. He loves to provide career education and guidance not only to the students but also to the parents and teachers who play vital role in selecting right fit career for the student. Rightly chosen careers leads to healthy and wealthy - lives, families and society.