Notification on e-SANAD services common to all Campuses
e-SANAD:- The project e-SANAD aims at providing a centralized platform for contactless, faceless, and paperless document verification/attestation/apostille service for Indian citizens and foreigners who have obtained documents from Document Issuing Authorities (DIAs) in India and Ministry of External Affairs (MEA), Govt. of India. These include all type of documents i.e., personal, educational, and commercial. The system ensures that the foreign employers and other verification agencies get digitally verified genuine documents
PART A: Steps to be followed in the University Portal :
- The User needs to visit link : https://intranet.cb.amrita.edu/esanadfeepayment of Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham
- Click on ‘Pay Now” button to initiate the payment process.
- Fill in your name, email id and phone number and complete the payment process by clicking on the “Pay now” button.
- After making successful payment, the user will get an email and an SMS confirmation regarding the payment. Attach a pdf copy of this email while applying for certificate verification on the e-SANAD portal.
For clarifications, contact:
Dr. R. Dhandapani,
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham,
Coimbatore – 641 112
Ph : 9443889275
PART B: Steps to be followed in e-SANAD portal :
- The user should have the soft copies of the front page of both the Degree certificate and Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Online Payment Report in pdf format in his/her Computer.
- The user must register and login in the e-Sanad portal (URL: https://esanad.nic.in)
- Select the issuing authority state as Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Coimbatore, TAMIL NADU
- Select Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham as the Document Issuing Authority for all campuses spread over in Tamilnadu, Kerala and Karnataka .
- Select for Non Pre-verified documents
- Fill in the required details and upload both the documents i.e. Degree Certificate (as Main Document) and University Online Payment Acknowledgement Report (as Supporting Document) in PDF format.
- Then proceed to online payment for Attestation / Apostille processing fee to e-Sanad system. The User needs to Pay Rs.90/- per Apostille or Rs.40/- per Attestation to the Ministry of External Affairs.
- e-Sanad portal will generate its acknowledgement after the successful payment.
- To check your application status, please visit https://esanad.nic.in/checkStatus Submission of multiple candidates on single registration may lead to rejection of e-Sanad verification of certificates. Every candidate should separately register for their authentication of Certificates/Statements.
For further information, please contact
Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi
Phone: 011 49018404