In addition to the regular curriculum, students are encouraged to take up summer/winter In-plant training/Internship. This will help students to gain real time processing of data by doing Prediction analysis, Pattern Recognition, Anomaly Detection, Clustering, Actionable Insights, Automated Processes and decision making, Segmentation, Optimization and Forecasting. A full length project is included in the curriculum to be completed in the final semester. Students are expected to take up such projects in industries. This helps students to gain knowledge on working conditions and industrial requirements when they are employed.
Harvard was right about data scientists. It’s an extremely important and high-demand role that can have significant impact on a business’ ability to achieve its goals, whether they are financial, operational, strategic, and so on.
- Salient Features of the Program
- Gain knowledge in Mathematics, Computer Programming and Business Analytics.
- Placements in both conventional and software Industries.
- Scope for doing research for those who aim to be a teacher, scientist or research associate in highly reputed national and international institutions.
- One of the most wanted program in academics and industry.