Amrita Entrance Examination will be held in two phases. Phase 1 on 24th July 2022 and Phase 2 on August 2, 2022.
Phase – 1
Date: 24th July 2022
Time & Slot: 04.00 PM to 06.30 PM
Last date to accept the application for Phase 1, to be held on 24th : 20th July.
- Examination will be conducted on 24th (Phase 1) in 50 cities across the country. Click here to download the list of cities for 24th July.
- Candidate can choose their preferred examination district on the AOAP dashboard.Examination center will be based on the number of candidates for a particular city.
Downloading of the admit cards will be start from 18th July. The link to download the Admit Card will be published in the Amrita Online Application Portal applicant dashboard.
Phase – 2
Date: 2nd August 2022
Time & Slot: 04.00 PM to 06.00 PM
The last date to submit the application for Phase 2 examination is 31st July 2022. (05.00PM)
How to apply for Phase 2?
- For those who have NOT applied so far, can apply, and attend Phase 2 till 25th July.
- Candidates who are appeared Phase 1 and interested in appearing in Phase 2 shall pay INR 300/- to attend Phase 2. The payment link will be enabled in the Amrita Online Admission Portal on 25th . The link will be activated only for 3 days.
Who can attend Phase 2:
- Those who attended Phase1 but wish to improve the score.
- All those candidates who applied after Phase 1.
- Those who were unable to attend Phase 1 are also eligible to attend Phase 2.
- Phase 2 Examination will be conducted in more than 100 centres across the country, including Dubai. Click here to download the list of cities for 2nd August.
- The cities of examination to be held on 31st will be enabled on the application portal from 25th July. Candidates can opt for those centres from 25th July. Examination center will be based on the number of candidates for a particular city.
Downloading of the admit cards to start from 28th July. The link to download the Admit Card will be published in the Amrita Online Application Portal applicant dashboard.
Percentile score will be published on the AOAP Dashboard for Phase 1 & Phase 2. Best percentile among both the phases is taken for the ranking. Selection will be based on the rank.
Date of counselling/admissions will be published later.