CSAP 2023 for AEEB & AEEP
The Centralised Seat Allotment Process is for the candidates who have appeared for the AEEB and AEEP.
What is Centralised Seat Allotment Process (CSAP)?
The Centralised Seat Allotment Process (CSAP) is a streamlined system designed for candidates who have successfully obtained entrance examination ranks, enabling them to secure admission to a range of undergraduate and integrated programs offered by Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham. These programs are available at various schools located in Amaravati, Amritapuri, Coimbatore, Kochi, and Mysuru.
- School of Behavioral Sciences
- School of Arts, Humanities & Commerce
- School of Computing (BCA & BCA Data Science)
- School of Physical Sciences
CSAP of both AEEP & AEEB will be combined this year. CSAP for the AEEL will be conducted separately in the 4th week of May.
Important points to be noted:
- Results are expected to be out by 19th May.
- There is no registration fee to register for the CSAP.
- All the candidates will receive email about CSAP on the day of the publication of results.
- Candidates shall submit their preferred campus and programme to complete the CSAP registration.
- The allotment of the campus and programme is based on the rank secured in the AEE.
- CSAP registration will be closed by 29th May 2023.
- Allotment will be published by 1st June 2023.
- If the candidate is satisfied with the allotted branch and campus, he/she shall be ready to pay the fees as mentioned in the admission offer.
- Candidates shall be ready to pay the fees on or before 9th June. The fees to be paid will be displayed on your application dashboard.
- In case if a candidate has already taken admission at any of the campuses based on the +2 marks, he/she has to withdraw formally through AOAP from the programme joined and join the new campus.