Webinar on The Fundamental Tenets that Pivot Engineering Education and Lives
2021-08-11 @ 3:00 PM – 5:00 PM
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham will conduct a webinar on “The Fundamental Tenets that Pivot Engineering Education and Lives” on August 11, 2021, from 3:00 PM.
- The basic Sciences are indispensable in Engineering education. Any branch of learning will require thorough knowledge of fundamental scientific precepts. Only with a proper understanding of these, especially Maths, can one delve into a study of specialisations.
- The lament of many graduates is that their study is in vain due to their outdated syllabi. They require to be trained in the new concepts/developments. At Amrita, students take courses in the basic sciences which are tuned to meet the requirements of the particular courses.
- Students, apart from learning what is in their curricula, and taking up challenging individual projects, are also given the chance to engage in collaborative research with Faculty.
- Humanities is an integral part of the education system as it helps in acquiring better communication skills. Knowledge has to be communicated appropriately in order to be understood and rendered effective..
- Thus Science and Humanities contribute to the holistic development of students, along with all other subjects and activities in college.