Amrita School of Engineering will conduct a webinar Why Engineering? on January 27, 2021 from 11:30 AM to 12:30 PM.
- Opportunities for each engineering stream
- Technological advancements in each engineering stream
- Serving Humanity as an engineer.
- learn to collaborate and start thinking widely
Albert Einstein said “Scientists investigate that which already is; Engineers create that which has never been ”.
Engineering is a profession in which scientific knowledge and mathematics is used and experimented with to develop ways that benefit mankind, making it extremely important to society for several reasons.
Many of the so-called “wonders of modern Science ” are really wonders of modern Engineering. For example, it involves engineering to:
- Protect the world’s natural resources and enable them to be used more efficiently
- Invent new types of diagnostic medical scanners
- Design and build safer, faster, quieter, more fuel-efficient aircraft
- Create smaller smartphones that are easier to use
- Synthesize biologically compatible materials for artificial limbs
A career in engineering is interesting and fun. It involves a lifetime of continuous learning to adapt to changes in society and the natural world. It often involves working in multi-disciplinary, multi-cultural, multi-site teams. It is a very worthwhile profession, and the results, when you succeed, can be incredibly satisfying.
Mr. Sudhir K.
B.tech - IIT, Madras,
Office of Chairman Admissions, Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham
Sudhir comes with almost 4 years of work experience primarily into Higher Education, CSR, NGO , Schools. He got hands-on experience in Career guidance sessions and handling counseling teams, training and development, as well as handling the sales and marketing divisions.
Sudhir has also been responsible for running and optimizing different marketing campaigns, implementation and delivery of various certification programs PAN India. He firmly believes that, every student, whether bright or average or even failed, should be given career knowledge which makes him an informed decision maker about his/ her own career and life. He loves to provide career education and guidance not only to the students but also to the parents and teachers who play vital role in selecting right fit career for the student. Rightly chosen careers leads to healthy and wealthy - lives, families and society.