The UNESCO Chair in Gender Equality and Women’s Empowerment and the Department of Social Work, Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Amritapuri campus, organized a “Workshop on Building Self-Esteem and Anger Management” on March 30, 2019. The workshop was handled by Dr. Nirmala Devi, Former Head of the Department of Yoga & Consciousness, Andhra University Visakhapatnam.
The workshop covered topics including the definition, anxious, anxiety, fear as well as how to express anger in a healthy way. In the afternoon session she talks about how to build self-esteem and how to manage stress.
Participants: S2 MSW students and faculty
- Anjali A M.HS.P2SCW18002
- Binitha Mabel Thomas M.HS.P2SCW18004
- Binzehefa M.HS.P2SCW18005
- Jeelu Susan Behanan M.HS.P2SCW18008
- Pornya H Kumar M.HS.P2SCW18009
- Shreya Sreekumar M.HS.P2SCW18011
- Sruthy Rajendran M.HS.P2SCW18012
- Vahida Rahim M.HS.P2SCW18013