To strengthen the awareness on COVID-19, its prevention and control as per WHO/MoHFW/UGC guidelines before the commencement of offline classes.
- To update on COVID - 19
- To describe the revised guidelines in the infection prevention and control protocols of COVID -19
- To explain the roles and responsibilities of student nurses and faculty in handling COVID 19 and protect themselves in various settings.
- To sensitize on dangers of non-compliance with COVID - 19 guidelines.
- To state post COVID complications & care
- To report the physical and mental health issues of COVID-19 restrictions
- 02.00 pm - 02.03 pm – Prayer
- 02.03 pm - 02.10 pm - Address by Principal Prof. K. T. Moly Principal, Amrita College of Nursing
- 02.10 pm - 02.40 pm - Review and Updates on COVID - 19 Dr. Dipu T. S Clinical Associate Professor Dept. of Internal Medicine, AIMS, Kochi
- 02.40 pm - 03.10 pm - Infection prevent ion and control protocols of COVID 19 Ms. Veena B Clinical Nurse Specialist, Infection Control Department, AIMS, Kochi
- 03.10 pm - 03.40 pm - Vaccination of COVID - 19 Dr. Nandita Shashindran, Clinical Assistant Professor Dept. of Microbiology, AIMS, Kochi
- 03.40 pm - 04.00 pm - Responsibilities of Nursing student s and faculty in handling COVID-19 Ms. Anju Kayathri, Ms. Thanooja M Lecturer, Amrita College of Nursing
- 04.00 pm - 04.10 pm - Q & A Session