Introductory Cell Biology Third Semester Syllabus for BSc Microbiology
Introduction, An overview of Cells – The Composition of Cells – Cell Metabolism – Introduction to Cell Signalling – Fundamentals of Molecular Biology – Central Dogma of Molecular Biology
Signal Transduction – Receptors involved in Signal Transduction – Pathways – Extra Cellular Matrix- Cell Interactions – Cell Cycle – Apoptosis
- The Cell, A Molecular Approach – 6th Edition – Geoffrey M.Cooper/Robert E.Hausman- Sinauer Associates, Inc.
- Molecular Biology of the Cell - 5th Edition - Bruce Alberts et al - Garland Science
- Molecular Cell Biology - 7th Edition - Harvey Lodish, Arnold Berk & Chris A. Kaiser - W.H. Freeman
- Lewin’s Cells – 2nd Edition – Cassimeris/Lingappa/Plopper – Johns & Bartlett Publishers
- Cell Biology, A Short Course – 3rd Edition – Stephen R.Bolsover et al – John Wiley& Sons
- The Secret Universe of the Cell, A Vitual Tour
- Our Secret Universe of the Cell, A BBC Documentary
- The Cell, An Image Library
DISCLAIMER: The appearance of external links on this web site does not constitute endorsement by theSchool of Biotechnology/Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham or the information, products or services contained therein. For other than authorized activities, the Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham does not exercise any editorial control over the information you may find at these locations. These links are provided consistent with the stated purpose of this web site.